- We are specifying new hires, and not job applicants. We could call this a pretest for job applicants, but maybe unnecessary to specify this here..
- Monster job search requires job applicants to repair trucks, lift weight, no map skills liste
- Optional training could cover basic computer navigation skills such as click, click and drag, double-click. Optional so that only learners who require this are brought up to speed.
- Website with map training from Susan: http://interactive2.usgs.gov/learningweb/teachers/mapsshow_lesson1.htm
- Keep in mind the redundancy of our goals, so that once it’s time to write objectives, individual group members are not creating training for the same stuff.
- Work together if necessary to identify objectives that don’t overlap as much across developers. Also, somewhere Maria says it’s okay if there is overlap as long as developers work together where necessary.
- More than 3 hours worth of instruction?
- Fill out the constraint/enabler matrix more extensively as a team in the blog.
- PLEASE ADD ANYTHING I MISSED AS A COMMENT TO THE BLOG POSTING THAT ADDRESSES THAT TOPIC.
- Our SS will be presented as a PPT on Wed. April 4th at pacific.
- Next team meeting is Thursday after Maria’s Breeze session.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
March 18th Meeting Notes: MISCELLANEOUS
Additional meeting notes (stuff I wrote down that I didn’t want to lose, but didn’t necessarily fit in areas that we had defined: